100 Best Baroque
The compilation breaks down the songs into six categories on six separate CDs:
1. England and the Baroque - Handel's Zadok the Priest and Messiah, Purcell's O Solitude, Byrd's With Lillies White, etc.
2. The Best of Italian Baroque - Handel's Alcina and others, Albinoni's Adagio, Gabrielli's Sonata Pian e forte, Vivaldi's "Summer," etc.
3. Treasures of the Mediterranean Baroque - Vivaldi's Gloria, Boccherini's Guitar Quintet in E, Soler's Fandango, etc.
4. The Glory of French Baroque - Philidor, Lully, De Lalande, etc.
5. Bach and His Time - Pachelbel's Canon in D, J.S. Bach's Cantanta, Telemann, etc.
6. The Genius of Bach - all Bach selections.